St. Joseph's Altar at the Shrine of the Divine Mercy

We are very devoted to Our Lady, St. Joseph, St. Anthony, Bl. Mother Theresa & the message of Divine Mercy. This Blog is dedicated to our Lady and the Divine Mercy message.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simplifying your life...actually my life needs simplifying

This is a fantastic blog post listing 5 ways to simplify ones life.  I am in the process of starting to do this and found this post to be spot on perfect.  Enjoy..........




http://mystified-musings.blogspot.com/2010/07/basics-of-simple-life.html#comment-form


Lord, please help me (and everyone reading this post) to simplify my life in order to glorify you and to practice detachment to material items and anything else that keeps me from communion with you.

1 comment:

  1. Claire,

    Thanks for sharing that, and for the short, simple prayer. I sometimes wonder how we (myself especially) let so many little details crowd out the important things in life, and just as often forget to invite God in to help me "declutter."

    ReplyDelete